Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Easter Confection



If you are looking for the Great Impressions Stamps Monthly Challenge click here.

If you are here to see what the DT is up to today....continue on....(grin!)



How about this yummy looking cupcake on your Easter table this year?
Maybe one at each setting to bring a little Spring to the festivities.

My son said it almost looks good enough to eat.  I shall take his word for it as he provided the styrofoam ball for the "cake"...found from an old science project. 
 Love it when I can re-use something.

To create this I used a loop punch to make my cupcake tin.  
Then I sprayed Glimmer Mist on the ball and decorated with Liquid Pearls.
I made a little pedestal of sorts for my cupcake by using 
Nestabilites and popping each one up with dimensionals.


To top off my cupcake I glued on a white bloomer and dabbed a little more "frosting" on it....
with some sparkly Stickles for the cherry on top.

My tag was made from a die, then sponged around, stamped and decorated with a few white pearls.


Supplies
Not Shown:  Webster's Pages - White Bloomer

Wow!  I really had fun creating this.  
Love to see what you all are up to!
How about joining in our Monthly Challenge?
Did I mention there are prizes involved?...
This month's theme is anything handmade...
and I mean anything using your creative little hands. (smile!)

Hugs,

Jenny

5 comments :

Angela said...

Cute, Jenny! You almost had me thinking it was real! I was wondering how you got it to bake up so high...at least until I read a little more. lol

Now I'm hungry for cake...

Shanna Shands said...

Yummy. Thanks for this. I miss cupcakes. I just miss bread period!

Dawnll said...

This is cute as can be- I agree it almost looks good enough to eat

Deloris said...

How clever! I thought it was real until I looked a bit closer. Very fun project!

~ Kendra ~ said...

YUMMY! Looks good enough to eat!! Love your cupcake!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...