Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Banner of Roses


I like using challenges to jumpstart a project and this week the design team was challenged with the theme "banners." And you know how much I love the Stamp of the Month (SOTM) stamps, so now that the SOTM stamps are available to you online, I can show you a little something I made using three of April's SOTM stamps! (wow. I used "SOTM" three times in that sentence...told you I love them! lol )



 Only used 3 stamps on this card!


It's a new month...that means new stamps and another chance coming up to enter Great Impressions Stamps monthly challenge (check back for the challenge theme on Sunday!) Stop by tomorrow to see what Theresa has created!

Oh...and by the way...April's Challenge had an amazing number of entries and I loved stopping by your blogs to see what you created...you are one big group of crazy creative people!

Inky hugs,
Angi

3 comments :

Deloris said...

Wow, what a creative way to use that pretty rose stamp! Your card is gorgeous! Great job with the banner challenge!

Dawnll said...

I am loving this banner on your card-it is so beautiful!
Love the use of several stamps
Thanks for sharing

Jenny said...

Your banner is a delight to the eyes Angi!! Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...