Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Journey




I am lying poolside right now in beautiful Scottsdale Arizona.
Joined the DH on a business trip.  He is doing the business
 and I am enjoying all the perks!  (lol!)

My card today has a lovely nostalgic feel to it, brought on by the water color effect I created.  Actually no water was used....but I did pick up a little supply of brand new Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  For the look I achieved I colored directly on to my stamps using 
four markers.  Then I "huffed" on it and stamped.  


I love how this turned out!
It looks like I spent a long time coloring, when in fact
it took me about ten minutes to whip up the entire card!  I curved
my sentiment on the stamping block before coloring
in keeping with the softer look of the card.  
With the new Stickable Great Impressions Stamps it's a breeze!


Supplies


Thank you for stopping by and be sure to pop in tomorrow 
to see what lovely-ness Deloris has up her sleeve!

Hugs,

Jenny

5 comments :

Deloris said...

Wow, that turned out fantastic! I have to get some of those markers. Looks like they would be fun to experiment with.

Angela said...

I'm loving my Distress Markers, too! Looks like you and Shanna were working similar creative wavelengths this week! lol

Beautiful card, Jenny!

LauraJane:) said...

Oh Jenny this is one of the PRETTIEST bicycles I have seen in the stamp world!
The distress markers worked LOVELY.
gotta get some of those.

Anonymous said...

Love the sentiment. Touched and reached my heart. The soft distress look makes it complete.

Dawnll said...

I think this is one of my favorite of yours...fun sentiment perfect with this image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...