Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Hello


Hey everyone! I have a cheerful (and very pink!) card to share today. I pulled out Whimsical Mushrooms again, this time using a pink/blue/orange color scheme. The patterned paper has been in my stash for a long time... one of the first lines I picked up from Crate Paper. 

(Supplies - Stamps: Whimsical Mushrooms by Great Impressions Stamps. Cardstock: PTI. Dies: PTI. Patterned Paper: Crate Paper. Ribbon: Stampin' Up. Other: Copics, Stickles.)

I love line art images because of their versatility... I can color them to match patterned paper, ribbon... the sky is the limit!

Have a fantastic week! 

Erin.

4 comments :

Jenny said...

I love your color combo Erin! That mushroom stamp is so versatile - can be made feminine or masculine. Great job!

Angela said...

Cute card! Love that twill, too... Who would have thought coloring could be so much fun? :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Erin-love the soft colors

Sue from Oregon said...

Pink mushrooms-who would have thunk-very fun!!! Love that green loopy border too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...