Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Boots

Good morning and happy Wednesday to you all.
Well, SPRING IS HERE. Yeah, finally, well for some of us. Unfortunately, winter is still lingering on for some of our readers. Some will still be wearing snow boots and others will be donning the rain boots.  BUT, the tulips will be blooming soon.
And with that thought, I want to share this special card with you.


Spring Boots Easel Card

Close up of the sentiment











I have used the Great Impressions Stamps- Spring Boots F545 image and the Delight  D442 sentiment.




I used my Copic and Spectrum Noir marker to color the image. I fussy cut the boots and popped them up on circles cut with the Spellbinders dies. I also stamped extra butterflies from the boots to use as embellishments.
 Easel cards are great to use as seasonal decoration and for those that just love to display greeting cards. 
Thanks for joining us today. Have a great day and happy 1st day of spring.

Joan


4 comments :

Jenny said...

Very pretty Joan, love that stamp...can't wait for Spring!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my! I so love this stamp set off by the perfect plaid paper! Super fun and Super cute!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great easel card Joan-excellent coloring on this super cute image

Patti J said...

This just makes me smile - love it! Sadly, we've donned our snow boots again here in the St. Louis area! Hopefully, spring is just around the corner! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...