Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Never Give Up

Happy Saturday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great Impressions Blog. It's official, summer has arrived. I am so looking forward to long, warm sunny days.

Also this weekend the biggest, brightest full moon of the season will be shining in the summer evening sky.  Hope the weather cooperates where you are to be able to take a peek at something we sometimes take for granted.

Now onto my card for today. I am using a new image and sentiment from Great Impressions Stamps. The image is "tricycle E795" and the sentiment is "never give up A145".  I think both the image and sentiment combined make for a great card to encourage someone who needs a lift.

I created a little mini scene by adding some die cut clouds and grass. I also sponged in some background clouds. I colored the image with markers.

That's it for me for this post. I will be back again next Friday. Don't forget that our online sale is still going on. It 's a chance to get 20% off and free shipping. You can get this cute tricycle and sentiment.   Shop here.

Mary Marsh

6 comments :

Karon said...

Wonderful card - love the image, colours and papers! Great sentiment. TFS

Jenny said...

I love how unique this stamp is. Your card is sure to bring a smile Mary!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love the colors and clouds you added to this image. I think this may turn into a must have set.

Mynn xx said...

Your coloring is amazing, Mary!!! LOVE the sweet scene you created! :)

simply monica said...

Gorgeous coloring Mary love the clouds

Mary K said...

Mary, such a charming colorful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...