Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Boo!": Ghost for "Hello!"

So, are we all in the Halloween mood yet?!  I know I am!  The weather is getting the teeniest bit cooler and I am ready for sweaters and cider!  I've got a perfect "just because" card today that you could send to a friend around Halloween.  I'm calling is "Ghost for 'Hello!'".  Sometimes I name my cards...don't you?! ;)  The stamps I used are found in the Great Impressions store, so hop over and grab them while you can!

Here's the card~

Products used: E730 Cobweb Phone, A135 Boo!.

You guessed it, "BOO!" is Ghost speak for "Hello!".  I love holidays because it's a great time to let loved ones know you're thinking of them--even at Halloween! :)

Don't forget to come back next week for another eerie Halloween titled technique!  We'll be learning a little BLACK MAGIC!

You’ll need these supplies ready for the next technique~


  • G433 Witches Brew
  • E767 Bubble Over
  • Black cardstock
  • White pigment ink (or chalk ink)
  • Heat gun
  • Colored pencils or crayons
  • White gel pen
  • Papers and embellishments to finish your project
That's all for me this week, friends!  HUGS and haunting stamping! :)


4 comments :

Jenny said...

Cute card Mynnette - love the CAS look!

Giovana said...

I don't do Halloween, but I think your card is really cute!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love Halloween and I have been lusting after this stamp for a year before I bought it. I love what you did with it The boo, boo, boo reminds me of a phone ringing, a slight creepy phone to be sure. lol

Sue from Oregon said...

Very cool Mynn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...