Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Wedding Card

Hello again!  I'm back with another card using more beautiful stamps from the Great Impressions store!  This time I thought I'd show you how to use those Valentine images for other purposes! I've got a wedding card for you today!!!

Here's the card~
More details on my personal blog HERE.
Sentiment on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my creation!  Don't forget to hurry and enter our monthly challenge!  And don't forget to link up all your creations made with Great Impressions stamps in our Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

3 comments :

Ginger said...

Gorgeous! I love the idea of using gold!

Sparkly Engineer said...

absolutely beautiful and definitely a keepsake card

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty card! Love all the gold!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...