Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Inspiration Day with Carolyn

Hi ya peeps, today for my inspiration I* decided to create a simple card.
The snow is melted and the trees are starting to bud and the birds are 
chirping. I thought a spring card was in order for today.
The stamp is used is called Flowery Tree 9238 and it's a pretty
cool stamp. I decided to use one color for a soft look. I added a few
embellies and a pretty felt bird. A simple and spring like card.
Join in on our current challenge, we'd love to see what you create or
share a creation on out FB page. Happy crafting!
Carolyn

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is darling, Carolyn! LOVE the fun dry embossed frame! Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...