Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 20, 2014

Sweet Birthday Card

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a sweet Birthday card with you!

So I decided to take a little break from all the Halloween projects to create a sweet birthday card.  My daughter's little dance friend had a birthday party a few weeks back.

I thought this card was perfect for her:
Isn't the image sweet?!  Perfect for any little girl!
I used the G398 Birthday Angel!
I added a bunch of sparkle to the image!

I also used the "Happy Birthday" tag from the G483 Tags set!

You can check out personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Super darling! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Katy said...

This is so sweet!! Love all of your elements together! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...