Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Golden Peace

Hi, friends, and Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the USA!  I'm back today with another holiday card using a gorgeous stamp from the Great Impressions online store.  I kept this clean but elegant and I hope you like it!  Take a peek...


More details on my personal blog HERE.

I LOVE this card.  It turned out more beautifully than I thought it would.  I started by stamping and embossing the image, F462 Dove of Peace, and embossing it in gold.  The shine in real life is amazing!  It was hard to photograph...

I decided that this stamp could stand on its own, so I just added some cream crocheted trim that I weaved ribbon through and a punched paper border.  A few brown rhinestones completed this portion of the card.

I feel that the result is elegant, bordering on shabby chic.  I don't know which one to call it.  What would you call this style?  Leave me a comment and let me know! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...