Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, November 24, 2014

Pretty Trees with GI

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a Christmas card with you!!

When I seen the new G509 Patterned Trees, I knew I had to have it!
What  a pretty stamp!

I also used the C409 Merry Christmas sentiment to finish off my card!

You can check out personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Katy said...

So cute! Love those colors and those trees! :)

Mynn xx said...

Fabulous paper piecing! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...