Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy Easter TuTu You

Happy Thursday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share an adorable card with you!!

I am so SUPER excited to share my card today!!

I absolutely LOVE the adorable new G519 TuTu Chicks!!

Aren't they adorable?
So super fun and girly!!

My little girl is a dancer, so I just had to have this stamp!!

Here's a close-up of the adorable chicks:
I also LOVE the matching D494 TuTu You sentiment!!


You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

Omg, this is adorable!!

Mynn xx said...

Kendra, this is TUTU darling! I LOVE the beautiful coloring and the fun patterned paper you used, too! LOVE it! HUGS and happy weekend! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...