Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Little Birdie...

Happy Saturday!

These stamps seem to be pretty popular here on the blog this week!

It's fun how none of us know what the other is working on, and so many
times, we are thinking alike!  As it's raining here this week, I thought
this little feller would cheer us up!

My card uses these Great Impressions stamps:



In this photo, you can see that I added Glossy Accents to the umbrella, boots, and raindrops.



So, you all know 'that moment' when the card is totally finished, and you think 'I just need to add one more little thing', and that one little thing goes wrong?  Yep!  I know you know what I mean! Look closely at Harry's really BIG eye!
I used some liquid enamel, and just as I got near the eye, it went BLURB
...all over the place!  Oh well, maybe he's excited about his new Birdie friend!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget - about the GI challenges!
A brand new challenge for April will start up on Sunday. 
If you use GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (HERE)

Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (HERE) and treat yourself to a few new stamps!

Did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

Have a great weekend,
Patti J.

1 comment :

Creations by Shirl said...

That is one darling hedgehog.. cute card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...