Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, September 4, 2015

Quilts & Friends

Welcome back again everyone and happy Friday! I've got a card today that perfectly combines two of my hobbies: cards and quilting!
This sentiment is called H180 Good Friends. I think I was channeling the last quilt I made that combined purples, greens and gold when I made this card. I played around with some pieces from a quilt block die to create the background. Thanks for checking in with us today at Great Impressions.
Our new challenge will start on Sunday so be sure to check in for the theme, as well as the winners from August!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

This s FABULOUS! What a perfect sentiment for you, as a quilter and your card is wonderful!

Mynn xx said...

Emily, this is BEAUTIFUL, friend! I LOVE the purple and green quilted background with the hints of yellow! Beautiful stitching, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Emily, this is so pretty! Love your quilted background, and what a great sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...