Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, November 23, 2015

Holly Jolly Peppermint String


Hi, everyone!  It's Monday, so that means it's time for me to share another card using fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I've got another card using my favorite Peppermint String image to share with you today...take a peek...


I wanted to use the image in a different way from how I used it last week, so I decided to keep it simple and stamp E816 Peppermint String just one time and then add a larger sentiment below.  I once again colored the image with a Sakura glitter gel pen and then I added some rhinestones to the centers.  The sentiment, E850 Holly Jolly, was colored with markers before I stamped it.  Some faux stitching helped pull the focal panel together.


I used some digital patterned paper to add more interest to my card base before adding the focal panel.  I think this card is super fun, and I hope you do, too!  Please let me know what you think about it in the comments below! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

3 comments :

Unknown said...

That peppermint string is perfect! Brings me right back to childhood with my grandparents, didn't everyone's Nana and Grandpa have a pocket of them? Fabulous card, puts you in a Holiday mood!

Lorie said...

Oh I just love this! The colors are fabulous, the layout fun and...I love peppermint!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Mynn! Love this stamp...may have to order this one soon! Hugs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...