Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Happy Easter Tag

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  I love making tags, and today I have a particularly bright, spring-like one to share with you, using some beautiful Great Impressions rubber stamps.


I used Tall Tulips (H251), colored with Copic markers in bright, Springtime colors.  The sentiment stamp is Cursive Happy Easter (C430).

Thanks for looking today, and I'll be back again next week with another Great Impressions Stamps project.  I can't wait!

Don't forget to check out the Great Impressions Store to see all the wonderful stamps!

This month's Celebration Challenge is nearly over, but another challenge will be beginning soon!

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this springtime fresh tag, Julie! The bright colors are WONDERFUL! I totally adore the way you colored this image, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...