Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

It's Your Birthday!

Good morning and welcome back to Tuesday with Lorie!  Today I have a sunshiny birthday card for you that is sure to make you smile!  It was also a very beautiful sunshiny day when I took the photo...love that!
This cheery card uses the following Great Impressions Stamps:  It's Your Birthday C458 and Spring Floral Border H228.   The patterned papers are from SU! and again, I happen to have some lovely yellow twine in my stash that matches so well and puts a perfect finish on the card...love it when that happens! 

Well, that is what I have to share today. THANK YOU so much for stopping by! I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge! If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! Until next time, happy stamping, friends! :)
 

1 comment :

Carole J said...

Such a pretty card. Love the floral border stamp and the papers you used - they are a perfect match. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...