Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 30, 2017

Party Ducks Celebrate ...

Good morning! I hope you enjoyed all of the Valentine's Day Projects we shared last week. The Design Team is back this week and we have some amazing inspiration to share with you.

Today I'm sharing a birthday card featuring the adorable Party Ducks (G458) from Great Impressions Stamps.


I absolutely love the adorable Party Ducks and couldn't wait to play with them. I stamped the Party Ducks with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with Copic Markers, applied distres ink for the ground cover and sky, and then cut out the panel with the balloon flying above. I layered the colored panel on blue cardstock, and then added it to my grey cardbase. The Celebrate Sentiment is one of the retired stamps by Great Impressions.

You have one more day to join in this months Great Impressions Color Challenge. I hope you stop by for all of the details, join in the FUN!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...